Y’all, I am done. I am done with those who I know who are Christians
denying and flat out ignoring the mandate which God gave us. #1.
Love God. Which is sometimes kind
of hard let’s face it. Especially when “Christians” are HATING on those who are
different. And #2. Love God’s kids. And by God’s kids, I mean-
if they’re breathing and have a heartbeat, God’s kids.
If you love God- you don’t say: If a dude pretends to be a woman, you’re
required to pretend with him. Nope. If you love God, you say: I may not understand, but GOD loves you. God told me to love you. I will LOVE you. It may be hard. I may not get there yet. But
I am going to WORK to it. Because God
made you, I will love you.
If you love God, you do not, DO NOT call COVID-19 the China
Virus. Come on y’all. I am going to call it what it is. This is classless and trashy. What happened to let your light so shine
before men so that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is
in heaven. (reference, Matthew 5:16) What
about calling something with a scientific name, which has affected every single
corner of the Earth the China Virus? By
doing this, not only is it being associated with one part of the world, inaccurately,
it is causing acts of harassment against people from Asia. Don’t cause others to stumble? I’ve done it.
It sucks. Don’t.
We are not to judge. We are to leave that work to God-
why? Because He alone can see the hearts
and minds of all of us and is the only one who can do so accurately. What we are able to do is to look at the
fruit of someone’s life and be able to determine if this person should be in
charge, be in power, lead people. So let me ask you this: Do you see the fruit of the Spirit in our
president? Do you see love? How? Where?
I don’t. Do you see joy? Nope. Do you
see peace? Absolutely not. The most divisive
person to walk into that office, ever.
Hands down, no peace. Do you see
patience? No, I see haste and hastiness usually means poor decisions. Kindness? Kids in cages at the border
definitely is kind, right? Goodness?
Once again, kids in cages. Dying Americans
because wearing a mask does nothing, contrary to pretty much every reputable
scientist and doctor. Gentleness? I can’t even.
Self-control? Right. Self-control? “I moved on her…” I won’t go on.
For those of my brothers and sisters in Christ who support
DT, HOW on earth? I do not track. He
claims to be pro-life. Being pro-life is
more than a stance on abortion, it is about capital punishment, it’s about doing
everything necessary to save one life of one man or woman who has COVID-19 by providing
the necessary equipment, getting information to the CDC (those who are equipped
to sort through a gargantuan amount of data), and working your tail off to get
this figured out instead of brushing it off, saying that it’ll disappear one
day.
The Republican party doesn’t look like Jesus y’all. It just doesn’t. Jesus came to seek and save
the lost. He came to be a voice for the marginalized and love those who aren’t
loved by society. He also challenged the
religious “leaders”- aka, Pharisees and Sauducees.
This is brash. This
is bold and I am sure I will lose friends over this. But someone has to ask the
hard questions and God will not let me rest without asking these. Step back and look at this. Imagine if you
showed up in 2020 from 1996 for instance, and saw this? What if you saw nameless mercenaries taking
people off the street for quietly standing with a candle in support of Black
Lives Matter? What if you showed up with
a president who supports white supremacy?
How would you feel if you showed up, saw a nation amidst a pandemic, and
saw the president ignoring the science? What if you saw the kids in the cages
as you do now?
Heavenly Father, awaken us, open our eyes to see the truth
and give us the boldness to step outside of our comfort zone and truly be the
hands and feet of Jesus here. Let us
love without abandon. Let us support those
who need us. Let us stand up to the tyranny
of those who claim to follow you who show no evidence of a changed heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment